FIK Board of Directors Meeting was held on 2nd Sep 2017 in Incheon Korea.
FIK Board of Directors Meeting was held in Incheon Korea on 2nd Sep 2017..
The following various matters were discussed at the meeting.
17WKC venue tour was held following day on 3rd Sep.
FY 2017 FIK BODM Agenda
I. Subjects for Reporting
1. Report and Confirmation of FIK Officials’ Replacements
2. Financial Reports of 2015/2016 《Material I-1》
3. Results of BODM by Correspondence
(PROGRAM AND REGULATIONS OF THE 17TH WORLD KENDO CHAMPIONSHIPS” approved)
4. Report on the preparations for the 17th World Kendo Championships (17WKC)
5. Confirmation of the Candidates for the 18th World Kendo Championships (18WKC) Hosting Country
6. SportAccord ／GAISF
II. Subjects for Discussion/Voting
1. Affiliation Applications 《Materials II-1, II-1-1, II-1-2, II-1-3》
2. Expulsion of Andorra from FIK
3. Review of the 18WKC Bidding Organizations files and Confirmation of the Screening process
《Materials II-2, II-2-1, II-2-2, II-2-3》
4. Anti-Doping related matters 《Materials II-3》
5. Correction of typographical errors for
“The Regulations and Subsidiary Rules of Kendo Shiai and Shinpan” 《Materials II-4》
III. Others (Reference Information)
1.Survey on Kendo population in each country
2017 FIK BODM
FIK directors are checking Nmdong Gymnasium